WIN THIS!! JUSTNEEM CLAY MASK & NEEM CURE
One of the coolest things about being a blogger is that I get to try products, write about them and then give a lucky reader the chance to win them. FUN!! I love trying grooming products especially ones that have an interesting story. JustNeem, LLC is a Body Care company based in Cary, NC, specialized in natural premium Neem products for body and skin care. JustNeem products are made with African Neem – and there is a reason for that. African Neem is known for its high concentrations of the active ingredients that exert Neem’s healing and protective properties. What’s cool is that JustNeem is a new type of corporation called a certified B-Corporation meaning they use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. JustNeem supports job creation, economic development, Neem tree planting and ecological improvements in the Sahara Dessert of Mauritania, West Africa.
This week I got to try 2 products from JustNeem Body Care www.justneem.com the Clay Mask and Neem Cure. The JustNeem line is suitable for men and women. So if you are a guy with sensitive skin from shaving or rough hands from working check out this line and let the healing begin. Their Neem Clay Mask just came out in May. I got to try it and it was soooo goood. The greenish color made me look like the Incredible Hulk. It smells a little bit like Noxema which brought me back to my youth. It’s creamy and cools the skin once applied. My skin didn’t feel tight at all. I left it on for 15 minutes and then showered. My skin was instantly softer. I also can tell how deeply it cleaned my face. My makeup went on amazingly well afterwards.
Here’s what makes The Neem Clay Mask Purifying Facial Treatment sooooo amazingly good.
- It uses all natural, yet effective ingredients to deep clean and soften skin.
- For over 4000 years, women in India have relied upon Neem for flawless skin.
- Their blend of Neem Oil, Neem Leaves and French Illite Clay is a superior facial treatment that draws out impurities and fights acne-causing bacteria.
- The Neem Leaves and Oil protects and soothes the skin with its natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties combat acne blemishes and reduce inflammation.
- The French Illite Clay is considered the most exceptional clay for facial masks. It eliminates oil and toxins and provides deep cleansing by removing dead skin cells and unclogging pores.
You can buy the Neem Clay Mask Purifying Facial Treatment, $24.95 for a 7 oz jar. here: http://www.justneem.com/shop/face/clay-mask/
The Neem Cure calmed my Miami skeeter bite itches. A few drops of this stuff and the itch went away and swelling went down. It’s only $8.50 and really should be a medicine cabinet essential. It’s truly a skin cure for cuts, skin blemishes, burns, and infections. Neem’s offers a natural antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungle option for healing. Neem Cure is also very helpful for soothing distressed skin due to eczema, psoriasis and even acne. I had a picked zit and after using Neem Cure for just 3 days it vanished and there wasn’t any scarring which is a big issue for me.
WIN THE CLAY MASK and THE NEEM CURE:
Ok so what good a blogger would I be if I didn’t hook anyone up with some amazing products and turn them onto what’s good? Here’s how you can win!
- Share this article on your facebook page.
- Like JustNeem on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/JustNeem
- Follow JustNeem on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/justneem
- Share this article on Twitter.
- Leave comments on this blog article with “JustNeem Me” for the next week!!
One of the people who comment will be picked at random as a winner. Then you will receive an email from me, and a full size JustNeem Clay Mask and Neem Cure. YAYYYY!